I’m closing down this site.
Really? WHY? Why “waste” 2 years writing this blog, helping people … only to shut it down?
A few reasons.
1. I’m moving on to bigger things and I don’t have time to write this blog.
2. More importantly, I don’t feel like writing on this blog simply because being a “guru” is fucking cringe. Self improvement gurus on the web (think “manosphere”) to mainstream gurus *cough* Timothy Ferriss *cough* are snake oil sales men. Do not trust these fucks.
The sooner you realize that 99 percent of “gurus” (everything — from the “manosphere” to mainstream published authors like Anthony Robbins and Timothy Ferriss) are snake oil fucks, the better off you’ll be.
You don’t need a guru — you are your own guru. You don’t need me, some fuck with white teeth in a suit, or some web guru to tell you that you’re awesome.
3. Whatever the masses are doing, do the opposite. I noticed that people are being more connected online; teenage girls and urban moms have their own instagram, facebook, youtube channel, twitter etc.
The masses are wasting their time doing social media. If the masses are living their lives online (and giving up their privacy), you should do the opposite. Disappear from the web and don’t waste your time with social media.
4. As much as this blog helped you, it helped me too. I always had the vision of becoming an Uber Human; this blog helped me cemented the identity. I no longer need to blog about it … I am it.
I paid about $300 for domain, web hosting and template for this site and I never got a penny in return … and that’s okay; I see it as “tuition fee” for becoming an Uber Human. I also spent countless hours writing this blog — again, that was part of the price to pay to become an Uber Human.
5. I enjoy my privacy. Not to be a pretentious but a hallmark of an enlightened/actualized person is privacy and the lack of validation; it is the masses that crave for fame and attention (just look at the millions of mundane instagram pictures — nowadays everyone is an “”instagram model””)
1. Learn how to make lots of money, so you can escape your 9 to 5 wage slave job and become a free person. Money buys you time to do whatever you want. Hint: use the Internet AKA “make money online”.
2. Spend time with people you enjoy; exercise, eat healthy food, read books, meditate and become enlightened. Every day, do 3 things that makes you happy. Indeed, the best things in life are free.
3. Enjoy life as much as you can — after all, it’s a short ride 🙂
It has been a fun 2.5 years writing and inspiring people around the world. Thank you for your kind comments.
And remember: you are your own guru.
– Yours truly,