There are many self improvement websites on the web. What makes BecomeUberHuman.com different?
1. Full transparency. My About Me is the most transparent, spill my guts thing I had written on the Internet (and I’m a very private person). Everything I had written on this blog, I wrote it raw without pretension.
2. Lead by example. Taking up martial arts? Making money on the Internet? Lifting weights and picking up women? I only dispense advice if I had experience / expertise in it. By the way, I hate the term guru since it smells like snake oil salesman.
3. Non-profit. I don’t sell anything on this site, I don’t display ads. I believe that pushing hard to sell people something will taint my writing and burden my conscious. With that said, I do make money if someone signs up through my web hosting affiliate link. (I sincerely believe everyone benefits from creating their own blog)
4. Practical advice and action oriented. I don’t just try to write pretty words – I try to make a difference in your life, if you choose to put my words into action. All it takes is 1 inspiration article to change someone’s life, that one “a-ha!” moment that makes you say: “I’m going to fucking do this or die trying.”
5. This site is non-mainstream advice. Without pointing fingers, many “self improvement” blogs are run by limped wrist beta males that write articles on “chewing slowly” and “the law of attraction” (LOL). Get the fuck out of here.
6. This site is a blue print for young men (and women). Fitness, health, wealth, relationship issues, getting smarter and ahead in life. Most people in their 30s and 40s don’t really self improve because they’re stuck in their on little ways. Think of this website as way to become Human 2.0 – let’s time to rise above the herd.
7. I paid 10 years in advance for this domain name. That’s right – I will be writing on Become Uber Human for the next ten years (at least!). I don’t have ghost writers and pardon my shit grammar. I will publish content every week for the next 10 years on this blog. It is free now and it will be free 10 years from now.
(8.) – I’ll add more content on my Youtube channel in the future.
In case you missed it …
A new “let’s improve together” email course (free)
Enter the Dojo will be a FREE email course on how to become an Uber Human. If I had to take someone with bad habits and poor work ethic and mould them into a fit, socially savvy, rich man, Enter The Dojo is it.
Here is a rough outline of the course material:
- An empowering mindset to get what you want out of life
- How to “force” yourself to live a distraction free life from degenerate media consumption (video games, TV shows and social media)
- Living a minimalist lifestyle (to save money, time and stress)
- Fitness 101 (weight lifting advice, nutrition and supplement)
- Wealth building basics (on investing, making more money and the online hustle)
- Social skills (emphasis on the opposite sex. It’s time to be a smooth player)
- Get smarter (how to start a reading habit and read books for free etc)
- Make money skills (if you got a stupid fucking job you hate, this is for you)
Think of it as a boot camp you can do at home. It won’t be easy but then again, you’re taking the path towards greatness – an Uber Human amongst plebs.
By the end of the course, you’ll be fucking people up … metaphorically.
Why an email course? Benefits of an email course:
- Two way communication, ask personal questions and get answer
- More personal and “stickiness”, a person who reads repeated emails on personal development is more incline to make changes and stick to it in the long run as oppose to reading 1 blog post and wondering off again
1. I recommend a person to start their on journal by making an online journal. I get a commission if they choose to start their on blog (hosting this website cost money, after all)
That’s all for this week. See you next week, comrade!
PS: For the record, I’m neither for or against Trump; I just think the election is hilarious.