This year, I’m 28 years old.
After being an “adult” for a decade, I realized that most adults are .. mediocre.
If you listen to average people, you will become average yourself.
Embrace being unconventional and go against the herd.
Here are my top advice to my younger comrades.
By listening to my advice, you can save years from your life by avoid critical mistakes.
You are young. You have plenty of time ahead of you to become an Uber Human.
With that being said, let’s go …
1. Lifting weight and reading great books should be a lifestyle
At the minimal, you should be reading great books every day (25 minutes is a good start)
Reading a great book is like injecting your mind with steroid. It’s more then printed words on a page – you’re reading the triumphs, sage wisdom and advice from the greatest people who lived, both past and present.
Want to become great? Read books written by great people.
I read 30 books a year. The secret? Just read 25 minutes every morning.
Ditch TV and shitty Youtube channels.
Lift weights 3 times a week.
Become a beast, chiseled with muscles. Nothing is more disgusting than a middle age man with bitch tits sipping on a can of Coke Cola.
Lifting weight isn’t a “new year resolution” (that’s for average people)
Instead, lifting weight is a life time habit.
Be strong as fuck.
Lifting 215 lbs into the air will gain you more confidence than attending the most expensive self esteem seminar.
2. Pretend your parents are dead
You don’t have to life to anyone’s expectations – including your parents.
A common theme: a boy grows up to become a doctor/lawyer because of his parents. He hates his job. Later in life, he switches his job (a male stripper, perhaps?)
“Why didn’t I do this sooner?!” he scolds himself.
You are your own man.
As a man, you’re free to do whatever you please in life.
You have your own path to walk in life. Your destiny for greatness calls you.
Stop listening to society, your girlfriend, or your parents.
Walk your path, despite the cries of your parents or friends.
Maybe you only got one life.
Do you really want to work at a miserable job for the next 35 years?
3. Guard your mind against influences
Mega corporations spend billions a year on advertisement, hoping you would buy their shit.
You must think critically.
When people tell you how to behave, they’re benefiting from your behavior (they gain money or power)
Instead of obeying made up rules by authority, you should strive towards enlightenment.
… strive towards becoming a charismatic, popular you.
… strive towards become a strong man, physically and mentally.
… strive towards courage. Your balls should weight a metric ton.
… strive towards becoming a free man. This means not relying on a “boss” for your paycheck.
The average Joe Blow is sitting at home
Watching TV for 4 hours every day.
Watching sports, with beer and nacho in hands.
Tomorrow is another day at work and they need the pay check.
This is the life style script that society (those in power) imposed on us.
But as an Uber Human, you’re free to life your own life, according to your own ideals.
Which leads me to my next point …
4. You must become a free man
There is nothing wrong with working 9 to 5.
But there is something wrong with being a debt slave, begging your boss for your next meal.
“Please give me some money – or my family starves!”
Never get into debt.
You know the sound of freedom?
“Hey boss, fuck you. I’m out of here.”
Which brings me to the second point: live below your means.
Live below your means, save and invest your money.
If you can feed yourself and answer to no man, you’re truly free.
5. You need more alone time
You need alone time.
To get away from group think.
You need to listen to the unique voice in your head, instead of the shit that spews from the TV and average people.
Have 1-2 hours a day of alone time.
Write down your thoughts. Think and reflect. Read good books.
Talk to intelligent people, online or offline.
You hear the faint voice in your head? It’s your soul speaking to you.
Your soul knows greatness. It desperately wants you to be great. But you cannot be great if you listen to average people or what society says.
You’re not alone when it comes to greatness. Your Uber Human brothers are behind you.
6. Design your life and live up to your ideals
What is the difference between boy and man?
A man lives life how he wants, while a boy lives life controlled by others.
Or in the words of 2pac, “players do what they want, bitches do what they can.”
There are grown adults but they’re still boys.
I’m talking about men who let their dreams died many years ago – now they’re merely a shell. Another drone working in the office, hating life.
… such as middle age men with bitch tits selling insurance.
Every day I wake up with a smile to my face.
Because I designed my life to my liking.
I wake up, read good books. I hit the gym. I work online from my laptop and fuck my girlfriend(s) good. I eat out in great restaurants.
On most nights, I cruise the city on my motorbike – with my girlfriend hugging me from behind.
I never do something I hate and I don’t answer to no boss.
Does my life sounds good? It’s because I listened to the quiet voice in my head and took the leap of faith.
First believe, then take action.
(It took years to have the proper mindset. I had to undo negative social programming)
7. You don’t have much time – never waste a moment
As you get older, time flies by.
When people in retirement home say “you blinked and you’re old”, they are not exaggerating.
I wasted my youth mindlessly playing video game and browsing the Internet (hello AOL, 56 kps internet!)
When I was 21 years old, I became aware that I was wasting my human potential.
Do I want to be a pathetic piece of shit playing video game on a Friday night …
… or do I want to be become great.
I ditched video game, evaluated my life and took massively action.
What did I do? (current age: 28)
- Hit the gym and got stronger. I have been lifting weights habitually for 6 years now.
- Adopted Patrick Bateman’s sense of dress style and hygiene
- Meditate 20 minutes every day (my hardest habit by far)
- Study a foreign language 30 minutes a day (can speak and write 2 languages; I’m on track to learn 5 languages total)
- Went from a dumb pleb to an educated uber human by reading books every day
- Traveled the world and go on vacations for months (I stayed in Japan for 2 months, had 2 Japanese girlfriends)
- Approached and fucked more woman than the average guy (25 cute/sexy women and 1 fat woman)
- Became a professional poker play for 3 years (played high stakes poker with rich Chinese business men in Macau, played in Vegas etc)
- Shot guns and drove a Lamborghini in Las Vegas
- Living a minimalist lifestyle
- Started BecomeUberHuman.com (I’m planning to write on this blog for the next 10 years)
- (Attempting) to make six figures with mobile marketing
In contrast to my 18 years old self …
- Did not lift weight
- Did not read books (dumb and ignorant)
- Poor social skills, very few friends
- Didn’t lose virginity until 19
- No sense of fashion and bad body language
- Chronic masturbator
- Hobbies were watching TV and playing video games
- Suicidal (thought of killing myself at 19)
- No hope, no future, no self respect, no discipline
- Wanted to live in a van
6 rules to follow in life, cliff notes:
- Lifting weight and reading great books should be a lifestyle
- Pretend your parents are dead
- Guard your mind against influences
- You must become a free man
- You need more alone time
- Design your life and live up to your ideals
- You don’t have much time – never waste a moment
I wish I had a mentor giving me this advice when I was growing up, instead of figuring it on my own.
But that’s okay – I’m passing this wisdom to you.
Go out there.
Become fucking great.
After all, you’re an Uber Human.
Until next time.