From: Max Uber
Current location: somewhere in Asia
Sorry for the lack of update; I have been busy in the lab making BecomeUberHuman.com bigger and better.
What kind of exciting news have I got? Read further.
A little history: before BecomeUberHuman.com, there was ...
Fun fact: In 2011, I registered for the site “ProjectUbermensch.com”.
The Project Ubermensch blog was me blogging every day on my journey to become an Ubermensch (Friedrich Nietzsche’s term for the Over Human)
Here is a screen shot of the blog, way back in 2011:
Journaling in ProjectUbermensch.com helped me formed the habit of lifting weight, reading every day and thinking critically; I started serious self improvement when I was 25 – it’s never too late to start anything in life.
Fun fact: In 2014, I wanted to start ProjectUbermensch.com again – but some guy had registered the domain name. In 2015, I registered BecomeUberHuman.com because it sounded catchy (not to be confused with becoming an Uber Driver, LOL!)
What BecomeUberHuman.com is:
- A website for ambitious young men and women who want to be “successful” and happy in life. The Uber Human focus on making passive income off the Internet (thus becoming a free person); how to get and maintain great relationship with friends and family members; great health and fitness habits … and finally, spiritual enlightenment and wisdom. Being Uber Human isn’t easy 😉
- An creative outlet for me. Becoming Uber Human is an evolving journey – as I evolve, this site evolves. I use this website to help thousands of people all over the world. If you are an Uber Human (or aspiring to be), you are the 1 percent.
BecomeUberHuman.com change lives. Here is an email I got from Amir, back in 2015:
“Hey there, I’m Amir and I’m 20 y.o and I’m from Tehran, Iran.
I’m studying Computer engineering and doing web-design, photography and some other stuff for a living. finding your blog at this point kinda changed my lifestyle of a lazy pot-smoking failing student, this summer I got rid of all my bullshit stuff and bullshit friends and bullshit attitude, and started to be a minimalist.
I joined the gym, restarted learning German, and traveled to Russia for 2 weeks with just a small backpack (thanks to you) and fucked two gorgeous Russian girls.
Right now as I’m starting the new semester I’m focusing hardly on my education so I can move out from this bullshit country and continue studying and working somewhere nice.
I’m also planning to start my own blog in Persian and English to share some of my experiences and mistakes and contribute to Uber-Humanism myself.
Your blog is one of the most awesome and helping things a guy can find online and I consider myself lucky to find it, so I just wanted you to keep up the good work and also support you in anyway I can.
But unfortunately I can’t donate any money because the sanctions on my country makes it extremely hard and expensive to obtain a credit card and pay for things online, otherwise I’d totally do that for you, but if there is any other way for me to help, just let me know.
Best regards from Iran,
The Uber Human blog is here to stay – that’s why I registered this domain for 10 years.
What BecomeUberHuman.com isn’t:
- A mainstream “self improvement” blog on why you should “chew your food slowly and enjoy it” and “the law of attraction – if you wish for it, the universe will give it to you”. Middle aged people usually don’t self improve.
- A man-o-sphere/redpill blog. I find the red pill to be cringe worthy. Talking about IQ amongst different races, the New World Order and how feminists and immigrants are “destroying the west” won’t make you a better person.
- A self-aggrandizing blog where I pretend to be a guru, so I can post cool pictures on instagram and have people stroke my ego. I don’t want to be a guru and I don’t pretend to be. Why is that? Because gurus are an obnoxious bunch and they try hard to sell you something. In a way, I am an anti-guru.
When I “boost” about myself, it’s because:
- it’s to inspire you (as oppose to stroking my ego)
- because I had actually done it, so I have some authority on the subject matter
BecomeUberHuman.com is going to be bigger and better!
- A BecomeUberHuman podcast. Yes, I will get the ball rolling sooner or later. I need to do a little research on how to start a podcast.
- A e-newsletter – wisdom and tidbits, dropped straight to your email inbox
- More articles – I will write articles and schedule them, so you will get 1 new article every week! I will edit and polish the articles, so no more grammar mistakes!
- BecomeUberHuman will be monetized. No, I won’t be plastering ads all over the site. In order to pay for the web hosting bills and compensate for my time, I will publish a new “Uber Human e-course” (possibly in video format) and will recommend affiliate products. My stance is: I will only recommend products that has massive value. I would never recommend a shit product to make a quick dollar.
- An BecomeUberHuman.com forum to help you towards your journey to become a bad ass. Setting a nice, clean simple forum requires maintenance and technical know-how. If you know how to do it, PLEASE leave a comment here or send me an email at (becomeuberhuman _at_ gmail.com). I need help setting it up.
- I will add more videos to the Uber Human Youtube channel
In conclusion ...
- BecomeUberHuman.com will become bigger and better – a form, podcast and e-mail course.
- I will have a new blog post every Thursday without fail.
- I will be blogging for the next 10 years – the evolution of this site will be interesting.
Thanks for dropping by comrade, see you next Thursday!
This is general Max Uber, signing out.
PS: for the past 2 weeks, I have been listening to Leo Gura for 30 minutes and meditating for 30 minutes. If you have not listened to Leo Gura “self actualized” youtube channel, check him out!
PPS: next week article will be about the cyber economy and how you can make a living off the Internet. It’s an interesting as fuck article, so stay tune.