Mainstream society distracts and dulls your mind, so you can be a functional clog in the machine.
Here are the tools they use to dull your mind:
- Mainstream news that is trivial or fear driven – it gives you an incompetent and inaccurate view of the world.
- TV shows and movies, Hollywood being the worse. Implants bad values and ideals into your mind.
- Video games and Internet. Distract and waste your time from becoming uber human.
- “Cultural norms” like going to the clubs and bars every weekend
- Watching sports and being emotionally invested in your home team.
How to be happy right now - the action steps you need to take
The first level 1: economic freedom.
If you suspect that your day job is bullshit and that you’re just making your boss rich, you are right!
You are a modern day serf. You get to leave your current job if you don’t like it … but this means getting another job (or career)
Society has conditioned you to to “get a job”. You had been told since high school that the only way to make money is to get a job.
To be free is to tell your boss to fuck off. You see, a serf cannot tell his boss to fuck off.
The Uber Human mantra: build passive income using the Internet (the cyber economy), so you have control over your time. After all, time is life.
Your homework: read the articles below on the cyber economy and implant the idea that yes, you can make a living off the Internet.
- The Sheeple Vs The Uber Human (and the coming cyber economy)
- The cyber economy and you (how to profit from the Internet)
- “Make Money Online” Scams To Avoid (and how to make $$)
Level 2 happiness: emotional freedom
Here’s a true story: I know a fat millionaire (business owner) who sits around on Friday nights playing video game. His wife cheats on him and he suffers from depression.
He has not mastered his mind. For many people, their prison is their mind. Racism, murder out of passion, depression stem from the tainted mind; thus, you want a pure mind.
How do you get a pure mind? By meditation.
The benefits of having a pure mind:
- Less stress. No more stress when you’re stuck in traffic. No more raging when someone cut you off.
- Freedom from suffering. This means less negative emotions – depression, jealousy, hatred.
- Less ego. If someone insults you, you won’t feel the need to defend your “honor and pride” because you can see that your ego is fictional
- Infinite patience. If something takes 10 years to complete, you would be okay with it.
- Compassionate for your fellow humans regardless of race or culture.
- Pure joy. Imagine having no worries for the rest of your life.
- Undo the brainwashing society did to you
Think of “pure mind” as a glass of water. 95 percent of people don’t have a glass of water – they have a glass of shit. If you want a clean glass of water, you need to meditate.
How to experience happiness, every single day, for the rest of your life
When you meditate, you become aware of your thoughts.
Why do you want to be aware of your thoughts? So you don’t let your thoughts control you.
For example, say a man comes up to you and says: “You ugly fuck. I’m going to shit on your face and fuck you in the mouth. Yeah! Oh and fuck you and your mom!”
Notice what happens: thoughts arise which leads to action. So you become angry and you want to fight the guy
Here’s the problem: people don’t stop to become aware of their thoughts, so they act on it unconsciously. An extreme example would be a serial rapist like Russel Williams who acted on his perverted fantasies (thoughts)
The happiest people are monks and spiritual leaders who have had trained his/her mind.
If you want to be happy, meditate more.
Your homework: become a minimalist (get rid of 90 percent of your stuff), get rid of all the bullshit distractions and meditate more.
- The Minimalist Lifestyle – The Ultimate Guide
- Mainstream culture is bullshit (and how to get away from it)
In conclusion …
Take part in the cyber economy – this means making passive income using the Internet, so you can become a free person.
1. What is good for society isn’t good for you. Society promotes materialism and robs you of your money (and soul)
2. You fight back by living a simple life. Get rid of material desires and distractions.
3. Support yourself by building a business in the cyber economy (make passive income)
4. … purify your mind from negative emotions, ideals, beliefs. Have love for everyone and be intellectually open minded. Rise your spirit and become a demi god. Meditating is important like drinking water.
Thanks for dropping by this week, comrade. If you like this site, share it with a friend.
This is Max Uber over and out.